The Company. Twisted Throttle® is an established company with a healthy growth record and a dynamic management team. Located in Exeter, Rhode Island, Twisted Throttle was founded at the cusp of the now-exploding adventure motorcycling craze and is currently positioned as one of the major players in the market. We provide premium bolt-on motorcycle accessories for the adventure, sport-touring, and sport bike markets, primarily serving European and Japanese motorcycle riders. As a North American distributor for leading Powersports and ADV brands (including DENALI Electronics, SW-Motech, R&G and others), we also specialize in prototyping, product development, wholesale distribution, and Internet retail sales for the full line of Twisted Throttle’s house of brands.
The Position. The Promotional Email Specialist is responsible for creating and building ongoing email marketing campaigns. This role is key to executing our overall email marketing strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Layout and monitor a variety of batch-and-blast email marketing campaigns for retail and wholesale channels
- Ensure design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Proofread key messaging in and out of email templates for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Grow our email marketing subscriber list and support our lead generation and marketing strategies
- Ongoing email list maintenance
- Track and analyze campaign results
- Collaborate with operations, marketing, and content teams to implement email nurture campaigns
- Understand and help develop segmentation strategies; use internal data resources to filter and target appropriate segments and to improve personalization at every touchpoint
- Optimize current programs via A/B testing.
- Use data to monitor the health of email marketing programs and identify areas for improvement and reduce unsubscribes.
- Assist with creating email and marketing automation campaigns.
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing or Digital marketing specialist
- Hands-on experience with content/email management systems. Experience with WordPress/WooCommerce, Shopify, Youtube, Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Bronto, and/or Zaius preferred.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools including Excel and Google Analytics.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Journalism, English or a related field preferred
- Experience in conversion optimization, messaging, a/b testing, lifecycle marketing, and post-campaign analysis
- Keen attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- High energy must be a self-starter with a sense of urgency to deliver results and the drive to figure it out.
- Experience in the motorcycle and 4x4 industry strongly preferred
Working Conditions: Enthusiasm for motorcycles is preferred for all positions at Twisted Throttle, as enthusiasm for any sport, outdoor, or adventure activity is key to fitting in with our passionate culture. (All new hires without previous motorcycle experience are provided an opportunity to attend the motorcycle safety course and obtain their motorcycle driver's license.) Whether you are a motorcycle enthusiast or not, count on the contagion of the Twisted Throttle organization’s passion and drive. You will work in an office environment with a great management team that loves to work hard, have fun, and win!
Department hours are generally Monday through Friday during the day, with occasional evening or weekend work as necessary to hit project deadlines.
Remote work-from-home applicants are welcome to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
- The Tame. Twisted Throttle provides competitive benefits for full-time staff, including multiple health, dental and vision insurance options, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), term life insurance equivalent to one year's pay, 401k with company match, gym membership reimbursement, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), subsidized classes and convention entry for professional development, and paid time off that grows with your time at the company. AFLAC benefits, including Cancer, Life, Disability and Accident plans, are also available.
- The Twisted. Aside from awesome discounts on Powersports gear and motorcycles, our culture includes a few unconventional traditions. Our Ducati espresso machine keeps us fueled in the office, and our Moto Sabbatical rewards completing four years of service with a nine-day paid motorcycle-related trip; Twisted Crew members have ventured on two wheels to Alaska, Key West, the Alps, Mexico and more on their sabbaticals.