The Company. Twisted Throttle® is an established company with a healthy growth record and a dynamic management team. Located in Exeter, Rhode Island, Twisted Throttle was founded at the cusp of the now-exploding adventure motorcycling craze and is currently positioned as one of the major players in the market. We provide premium bolt-on motorcycle accessories for the adventure, sport-touring, and sport bike markets, primarily serving European and Japanese motorcycle riders. As exclusive North American distributor for leading powersports and ADV brands (including SW-Motech, R&G and others), we also specialize in prototyping, product development, wholesale distribution, and Internet retail sales for the full line of Twisted Throttle’s house of brands.
The Position. We are hiring for the role of Account Reconciliation Associate for our Exeter, Rhode Island location. This position in our accounting department is responsible for timely and account reconciliations of cash and merchant accounts, as well as processing customer refunds. Occasional accounting-related accounts payable, accounts receivable, travel planning and administrative work will also be required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reconcile all merchant accounts for all subsidiaries
- Reconcile selected cash accounts for all subsidiaries
- Process all customer refunds
- Other duties as required
- Proven Bookkeeping and Administrative Assistant experience required.
- Dependability and reliability with a proven track record of excellent attendance and punctuality is required.
- NetSuite experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- The ideal employee is able to multi-task, have a strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency, and be a self-starter who can easily follow instructions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities within deadlines.
- Familiarity with international wires and currency conversion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as exhibit flexibility, adaptability and ownership.
- Flexibility during times of transition and change.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization and follow-through.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Working Conditions: Enthusiasm for motorcycles is preferred for all positions at Twisted Throttle, as enthusiasm for any sport, outdoor, or adventure activity is key to fitting in with our passionate culture. (All new hires without previous motorcycle experience are provided opportunity to attend the motorcycle safety course and obtain their motorcycle driver's license.) Whether you are a motorcycle enthusiast or not, count on the contagion of the Twisted Throttle organization’s passion and drive. You will work in an office environment with a great management team that loves to work hard, have fun, and win!
Typical department hours are 9:00AM to 6:00PM Monday through Friday. Evening or weekend work may occasionally be required.
Benefits and Perks:
- The Tame. Twisted Throttle provides competitive benefits for full time staff, including multiple health, dental and vision insurance options, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), term life insurance equivalent to one year's pay, 401k with company match, gym membership reimbursement, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), subsidized classes and convention entry for professional development, and paid time off that grows with your time at the company. AFLAC benefits, including Cancer, Life, Disability and Accident plans, are also available.
- The Twisted. Aside from awesome discounts on powersports gear and motorcycles, our culture includes a few unconventional traditions. Quarterly employee appreciation days include Nerf jousting, trips to breweries, and motorcycle release parties. Our weekly "Meat Wednesday" is a group lunch where all departments get together for fun, recognition and vittles. Our Ducati espresso machine keeps us fueled in the office, and our Moto Sabbatical rewards completing four years of service with a nine-day paid motorcycle-related trip; Twisted Crew members have ventured on two wheels to Alaska, Key West, the Alps, Mexico and more on their sabbaticals.